Friday, December 19, 2014

Holiday Plans, Blogging Break, Writing and Reading List

2014 has flown by at the speed of lightning. It has also been a year that has thrown the maximum surprises in my life: both professionally and personally. I have enjoyed both the highs as well as the lows (there was so much to learn from the lows). I have met some amazing people this year. I have also read some wonderful books.

All the writing lessons I have learnt gave me the courage to revise two manuscripts, write a third one and charter unknown territories where my writing was concerned.

From the past several weeks I have been on a heavy duty book promotion spree and have visited several schools as a part of Author Interactive Sessions. It’s been amazing meeting my adorable readers (the students) and interacting with the teachers and the school principals. Needless to say, I have been ignoring my own writing.

I desperately want to go away to the mountains, but as there are no such no holiday plans to travel anywhere, I will be home bound and writing a lot over Christmas and New Year as well as catching up with my reading.

 I am also taking a blogging break till January 2015. I will be back with the first IWSG post of 2015 on January 7th.

Though I won’t be blogging, I will still be lurking around and stalking all of you and seeing who eats the most cake and pudding and who parties the most!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, a very Happy New Year and a relaxed holiday in advance. Hope 2015 fulfills all our dreams and desires and is a wonderful year for everyone in every way.


15 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season, too, Rachna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the school visits have kept you busy!
    Enjoy the break. We'll both be lurking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome you've been doing school visits. Enjoy the break. Me too. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Rachna. Enjoy your writing spree :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays, Rachna. Hope you enjoy some writing time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could also meet some readers. It should be a pleasure to interact with kids who are your readers :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have great holidays, Rachna. Look forward to your posts when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your break, Rachna, and may 2015 be another great year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi human, Rachna,

    Those author interactive sessions must have been pawsitive and empawering for all concerned, my lovely human friend.

    A wonderful blogging break for you. Happy holiday season to you and your loved ones.

    Pawsitive wishes,

    Penny :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you even more happiness and successes in the New Year and beyond, Rachna!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sensible girl, and time to catch up with your reading ... sigh ... have a wonderful family holiday, Rachna.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Rachna,

    Enjoy your quiet time writing! Congrats on all you endeavors with your new books....

    Wishing you a wonderful holiday and the best for 2015... May all your dreams ignite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year to you and your family, Rachna!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another year is upon us. Hope this one takes its time evolving. Have a good 2015.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so hope your break has been wonderful. We all need those. Happy New Year and let's make this one last longer than 2014.

    ReplyDelete